

Sorry this post is so late and is going to have to be short. I will add pictures later when I can get Kyle to put them on the computer from his phone.
East turned 11 months old on the 14th of September. He is getting so big so fast!!
At 11 months he: prefers to feed himself with a spoon, climbs on anything he can, knows how to sign "all done" when he is finished eating, has started walking in a circle as part of his dancing, has his second lower tooth and is getting his upper canines, is just about in 12 month clothes, loves to push and pull things (we need to get him a toy he can push around), is about in a size 4 shoes, knows how to play catch with the ball (I sit him in front of me and I toss or roll the ball to him and then he throws is back to me, he will sit and play this for at least 10 mins!), likes to drink milk, and loves his front facing carseat (we switched him over to it a little early because he was tall enough but just a pound off but I think he was done facing the opposite way of us, he really likes to be around whats going on so we made the switch and he loves it)
Well these are all the things I can think of at the moment but he continues to surprise us everyday with how smart he is and how well he can figure things out. We are having a sports birthday party for his 1 year. I am making a baseball cake and football rice crispy treats! My parents are flying down for it and Kyle's parents are coming also. It is going to be so much fun I can't wait. It is amazing how fast they grow up and how time flies. I really feel like it was just a couple months ago that we brought him home but it has almost been a full year! WOW!! He is still the cutest little boy there ever was and we find more things to love about him every day.

Almost a year!!! Kayli where does the time go!! I wish you were closer so I could play with the little guy and hang out with you!! You have such an adorable family!
ReplyDelete