Tuesday, August 24, 2010

10 months and trying to run!!

Easton taking a rest after running around! He loves to put his face into things that are soft. If we put a pillow or blanket on the ground he will tackle it and rub his face in it. Gosh he is so cute.
This is Easton watching Michael Buble: haven't met you yet on youtube. One time he sat there and watched it like 7 times through. I do not know why but he loves that song so much.
Easton eating a pickle. He took that pickle with him everywhere when we set him down. He was just walking around with the pickle and would bite it every so ofter. He loves big people food. Some of his favorites are tortilla chips, bread, cereal, of course he loves most candy we give him and ice cream, pasta, chicken, and he prefers to drink water over milk or apple juice, go figure.
He went with Kyle to campus one day and Kyle said that he had to climb up all these stairs himself. If Kyle picked him up he got mad and wanted down so he could climb the stairs. We have been practicing with him on learning how to climb down stairs backwards but he doesn't quite understand that yet. He knows that there is a ledge there that he has to get down on but he doesn't know how to get down it.
This is what he likes to do in the bath tub these days. Now don't let the picture fool you, he really has no chunk whatsoever. He is still just a skinny boy like his daddy but it's perfect and I love it. The cutest buns you have ever seen too!
I know this is a late blog but our lives have been a little crazy the past week and a half but I found time to sit down and write! Easton turned 10 months old on the 14th of August! Let's see if I can do a run down of all his favorite things and things about him. He loves to walk EVERYWHERE, he could sit and watch Michael Buble videos all day on youtube, he can climb up stairs (we are working on climbing down them), he will not and does not eat baby food anymore, he loves to eat bowls of cereal (cherrios are his favorite), he loves to play outside, he still only has one tooth, he loves to put his face in the water while in the tub and drink the water, and he loves to unplug our chargers from out of the wall and then try to plug them back in.
Ok that was a run down of some of the things he can do at 10 months old. If I think of more I will add them in while I am writing this blog. Easton is at such a fun age. He is so fun to play with, I love to hear his laugh it is the cutest sound in the world. He is becoming such a big boy now. We had been fighting him the past month trying to feed him baby food but he would just not take it, so we decided it was time to retire the baby food and move on to the real stuff. So he has been eating people food for a couple weeks now and he loves it. I have never seen him eat so well. He really was just not a baby food kinda boy. He is a great eater now and that makes meal time so much more fun.


These pictures are ones Kyle took while we were in WA I thought they were so cute! I want to blow them up and put them on the wall, I just had to add them to the blog.

He has really been trying hard to go faster as he runs. I mean the learning to walk stage was rough because he would always loose balance and fall and bonk his head or something. We got past that stage, but now this trying to run stage is a tripping over feet and face planting it. I have decided that each new thing he learns to do is just going to bring more bruises and more scraps. He is also starting to climb on everything. Just when you think you have it all figured out they always surprise you with figuring out something new to do.

Our poor boy ended up getting thrush somehow when he got back from my parent's. It was his first real sickness!! I was so sad for him, I cried that day when we found out because he had a cold also which gave him a fever and his voice was raspy. The love a mother has for her child really came out in me. I wanted to take all his pain away and give it to myself so he would not have to feel it. I guess that's how Christ felt when he went through the atonement and suffered for every single on of our sins, and every single pain we would ever feel. Anyways East lived on Motrin for that week and after a couple days his fever finally broke and he was like a new boy, our East was coming back to us.

Let's see, he is starting to say "bye bye" now. Whenever we open the door he automatically puts his hand up and starts waving it and says "bye bye". Obviously it is not a perfect "bye bye" but he gets the "buh buh" part out trying to say it. Also, he sometimes will say the word ball if we hold it in front of him and say ball then he will try to repeat it back to us. I am telling you this age is so much fun. He is learning things so fast it's amazing. He is one smart little boy and Kyle and I could not be more proud of our little boy.


Some fun videos of our little boy. These other videos show East walking in the mall and did I ever mention how much Easton LOVES the vacuum. Well he goes crazy when I vacuum the house. Here is a video of him doing just that, going crazy with excitement.


well I hope this blog makes sense. It is just a whole bunch of random about Easton at 10 months old. But it is good cute random stuff!! We love our little boy more than anything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment