I love Kyle with all my heart and I wanted to do something nice for him. I would do anything for him. Birthdays in our home are a big deal so I wanted to make sure I made his one. He is a wonderful husband and I couldn't ask for a better one. He does a wonderful job taking care of me and Easton. He deserved something for him. I love you honey, I will forever!!
Monday, April 12, 2010
Kyle's Birthday
I love Kyle with all my heart and I wanted to do something nice for him. I would do anything for him. Birthdays in our home are a big deal so I wanted to make sure I made his one. He is a wonderful husband and I couldn't ask for a better one. He does a wonderful job taking care of me and Easton. He deserved something for him. I love you honey, I will forever!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment