Friday, September 5, 2014

We are seniors

Well as the fall semester of school starts we proudly get to say that we are in Senior year of dental school! Honestly it has flown by so fast and we only have 9 months left which I am sure will fly by too! We missed the first week of school because we were in Utah. So while everyone was taking their "last first day" of school pics we were hanging out enjoying the summer first. We took the last first day of school pic the next week. We sold our place during the summer so that is taken care of thank goodness. The only thing left we have to do is decide where to go! At the moment Kyle is thinking Arizona, Idaho, Washington, Colorado, or Texas. Honestly I am up for anywhere but if I had to choose I would like to go to either Arizona or Washington. Kyle has been inquiring about some offices that are up for sale trying to figure out where to go and we have my mom looking for us in Washington. It's crazy to think we really have no idea where we will be but I don't mind because I know we will figure it all out. All we know is that we will not be in Village Green. I am looking forward to this year for Kyle and to hear about all the things he is doing at school. I am so proud of him and how hard he works. He really cares about his patients and wants to do the best work possible for them. Some of his patients have given him gifts too. He got an edible arrangement, veggies from someones garden, thank you cards, and just the other day he got a $25 gift card to Olive Garden. He deserves it! His patients really love him and trust him. Kyle does such great work. I know I haven't seen what he does first hand but I just know he is good at what he does! Soon we will be done with school for good and living as real grown ups! But first we need to get through the next 9 months! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment