Sunday, May 9, 2010

My First Mother's Day! :)

My mothers day started early in the morning when Kyle said he would get up with Easton in the middle of the night!! So I got a good nights sleep. Then I woke up in the morning and Kyle made me breakfast, it was so tasty!! As I got ready for church Kyle got Easton all ready for me so I could do what I needed to do, and then brought me flowers that the neighbors had kept for him so I didn't know. After church we had a BBQ with some friends and then came inside and just hung out for a while. Easton and I played on the floor, as you can see from the pictures. It was just a nice relaxing day. Kyle made me breakfast for dinner (one of my favorites) and it was so good. Overall it was a wonderful first mothers day spent with the two most important boys in my life!! I look forward to many more wonderful mothers days with my children and Kyle!!

I went to kiss him on the lips and he went in to suck on my face so it looks like we are kissing! I love Easton's kisses, even the slobbery ones.
The beautiful flowers Kyle and East got me for Mothers day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment